EARTHWORM GODS – Paperback – Kindle – Nook
EARTHWORM GODS II: DELUGE – Paperback – Kindle and Nook coming in April
EARTHWORM GODS: SELECTED SCENES FROM THE END OF THE WORLD – Paperback – Kindle – Nook
Amazon has paperbacks of EARTHWORM GODS II: DELUGE available for pre-order. It should ship later this week. As always, digital editions will follow next month.
In Brian Keene’s cult-classic, Earthworm Gods, global super-storms decimated the planet, eradicating most of mankind. In the midst of this ecological nightmare, the remnants of humanity fought against a supernatural menace in a war that ranged from the rooftops of submerged cities to the mountaintop islands jutting from the sea.
Now, the battle continues. As the last of the mountains sink beneath the waves, the survivors make a desperate final stand. But the worms aren’t the only enemy they face. The world-wide ocean is host to a legion of monsters, each more terrifying than the last, and mankind is vastly outnumbered by these new horrors. Adrift at sea and struggling to stay alive, the surviving members of the human race cling to a thin strand of hope. But their possible salvation may be worse than their looming extinction…
Earthworm Gods II: Deluge – This is how the world ends.
Later this week, paperback editions of both Earthworm Gods and Earthworm Gods: Selected Scenes From the End of the World will go on sale. I’ve seen some confusion about these titles among some newer readers, so what follows is a primer on the Worms Trilogy. Continue reading
There are less than five Maelstrom III sets left. Remember — although Earthworm Gods II: Deluge will be available in paperback and digital next year, this will be the only edition of Sundancing ever published. This is your last chance! Click here to order.
1. Deadite Press tells me that digital editions of Dark Hollow, Entombed, An Occurrence In Crazy Bear Valley, Ghost Walk, and Clickers vs. Zombies will be available “in time for Christmas”. All of them are currently available in paperback. For more information, click here.
2. The new Deadite editions of Earthworm Gods (previously published as The Conqueror Worms) and Earthworm Gods: Selected Scenes From the End of the World are off to the printer. Look for the paperbacks to go on sale in the next week or two.
3. 2013 will see Deadite switching to a new quarterly printing schedule. My official release schedule with them for next year is as follows:
Earthworm Gods II: Deluge – March – paperback and digital
The Rising and City of the Dead – June – paperback and digital
The Rising: Selected Scenes From the End of the World – September – paperback and digital
Suburban Gothic – December – paperback and digital
4. Antarctic Press’s High Plains Clickers comic series (written by myself and J.F. Gonzalez) should be out the second half of next year.
5. Thunderstorm Books’ limited collector’s edition of The Damned Highway will feature new material not available in the paperback, Nook or Kobo editions, including How Long, Oh Lord, How Long: Hunter S. Thompson and Horror by myself and Tainted Blood: H. P. Lovecraft’s Racism and Writing Lovecraftian Fiction Today by Nick Mamatas.
6. If you have questions about any other work in progress, I probably answered them here.
Longtime readers know that all of my work occupies a shared universe. Most fans have referred to it as The Labyrinth Mythos, and I’m okay with that — it’s as good a name as any. Readers also know that a seven-book series called The Labyrinth is in the works. Comparisons to Stephen King’s Dark Tower epic are fair, although in truth, it will be more like Marvel’s Secret Wars and DC’s Crisis On Infinite Earths.
The first book in that series — The Seven (The Labyrinth, Book 1) is halfway finished. I intend to finish it once I’ve gotten these works in progress out of the way. But there are three books that serve as a prologue to this event Continue reading
There are only ten Maelstrom III sets left. Remember — although Earthworm Gods II: Deluge will be available in paperback and digital next year, this will be the only edition of Sundancing ever published. All three books are getting rave reviews — indeed, some of the best reviews of my career. This is your last chance! Click here to order.
There are less than two dozen Maelstrom III sets left. Remember — although Earthworm Gods II: Deluge will be available in paperback and digital next year, this will be the only edition of Sundancing ever published. All three books are getting rave reviews. Buy yours now before they’re gone! Click here to order.