1. Deadite Press tells me that digital editions of Dark Hollow, Entombed, An Occurrence In Crazy Bear Valley, Ghost Walk, and Clickers vs. Zombies will be available “in time for Christmas”. All of them are currently available in paperback. For more information, click here.
2. The new Deadite editions of Earthworm Gods (previously published as The Conqueror Worms) and Earthworm Gods: Selected Scenes From the End of the World are off to the printer. Look for the paperbacks to go on sale in the next week or two.
3. 2013 will see Deadite switching to a new quarterly printing schedule. My official release schedule with them for next year is as follows:
Earthworm Gods II: Deluge – March – paperback and digital
The Rising and City of the Dead – June – paperback and digital
The Rising: Selected Scenes From the End of the World – September – paperback and digital
Suburban Gothic – December – paperback and digital
4. Antarctic Press’s High Plains Clickers comic series (written by myself and J.F. Gonzalez) should be out the second half of next year.
5. Thunderstorm Books’ limited collector’s edition of The Damned Highway will feature new material not available in the paperback, Nook or Kobo editions, including How Long, Oh Lord, How Long: Hunter S. Thompson and Horror by myself and Tainted Blood: H. P. Lovecraft’s Racism and Writing Lovecraftian Fiction Today by Nick Mamatas.
6. If you have questions about any other work in progress, I probably answered them here.