For a limited time, I’m accepting manuscripts for professional review. If you’re a writer wishing to take advantage of this, here’s how it works.
1. Manuscripts should be no more than 100,000 words, and should be printed (hard copies only, no file attachments or discs) double spaced on 8 1/2 x 11 paper (Times New Roman 12 point font preferred).
2. Include a one-page synopsis. Pretend I’m the publisher you are pitching it to.
3. Include a check or money order (non-refundable) for $350.
4. Mail the manuscript, synopsis, and payment to Brian Keene, PO Box 281 Craley, PA 17312
5. Please include a valid mailing address, email address, and phone number.
Within four months of receipt you will receive from me:
1. A thoroughly red-penned manuscript, with emphasis on spelling, continuity, characterization, dialogue, structure, and plot.
2. A lengthy, detailed, typewritten analysis of the manuscript, including commentary and (if required) suggestions for improvement on all of the above.
3. My suggestions (if possible) for potential publishers to submit the manuscript to.
4. A letter of recommendation and referral from myself (if possible) for you to include to those publishers.
I think my qualifications and credentials speak for themselves. If you wish to take advantage of this limited time offer, don’t delay!