As previously noted, author Tom Piccirilli is battling brain cancer. The disease is aggressive, but so is Tom. Although the surgery was a success, he has a very long fight ahead of him. There are five ways that readers, fans, friends, and peers can help.
1. You can donate money directly via this fundraiser on IndieGoGo. The fundraiser has been set up by Tom’s niece. All proceeds will go directly to Tom.
2. You can purchase one of his digital books published by Crossroads Press. From now until the end of the year, they are waiving their percentage, and 100% of the sales will go to Tom.
3. You can donate money immediately via PayPal to Tom’s sister-in-law. This money will help Tom’s wife Michelle with living expenses now (as the fundraiser money won’t be available until the end of October). See the Donate button at the top of this page.
4. Following the lead of Crossroads Press, Chi Zine Publications have announced that until the end of the year, 100% of the sales for the digital edition of Tom’s Every Shallow Cut will also go directly to the author.
5. For the month of October, all proceeds from the sales of Fantastic Stories of the Imagination will be donated to Tom.